How many days till Christmas?




I made this wreath for last Christmas using felt and yarn pom poms.  I simply filled the wreath with poly fills and machine sewed two rings (wreaths) together, then attached handmade pom poms on the front by hand stitching. These pom poms are made from the leftover yarns.  And the little bear guy in the middle is from our girls' toy box!

I also made this advent calendar last Christmas for our girls. The numbers (days) on the calendar are machine embroidered using my sewing machine and then sewed onto the felt pockets.  Instead of machine embroidering the numbers (days), stamping will work as well, too, I think.  The tree is also made of felt.  




We wish that your holiday season is filled with lots of love, happiness, and many many crafting : )

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails